Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stop Dog Fights

Hi,I'm Makayla and I'm trying to save animals.I'm only 11 years old but that does not mean I can't help animals.Ever since I was born I have loved animals.
I remember when I as little,I had a American bull dog named Junior.He was very nice and had not one mean bone in him.But one day when we went to feed him he was gone.I knew he would never run away from home because he is to good of a dog.So the only thing I knew of was someone stole him for dog fighting.When I thought of this I cried,Junior would not stand a chance because he would never hurt anybody or any other animal.We searched forever,putting up signs hoping someone would find him....but we never did.
Because of this,it made me want to help lost or ill animals.And hopefully,stop dog fights.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for caring. One day we will have strongs laws to protect all the animals

    ReplyDelete